Hello! This blog is mainly dedicated to step by step tutorials – we are building LaaS as an Open Source project in a series of Pull Requests, each PR accompanied by a blog post here. There are sometimes non-tutorial posts of a more general nature – those are dedicated to either Bitcoin or programming in general. If you don’t know what LaaS is, please read the announcement post and make sure to check it out at https://laas.sh.
Latest step by step tutorials in the Building LaaS series:
- Step 16: 100% code coverage for all e2e tests and joi integration
- Step 15: 100% code coverage for backend end to end tests
- Step 14: code coverage for cypress end to end tests with istanbul
- Step 13: Angular CDK overlay backdrop fix for menus and selects
- Step 12: end to end tests for backend
Latest thoughts on Bitcoin:
Latest posts about software development:
Do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions or feedback.